Thursday, April 17, 2014

THE END... HAHA JUST KIDDING.

Yesterday's post marks the last drawing that was left on my sister's computer, marking the end of the original Demented Doodles.

The week after the last drawing, I went off to college.
Of course, if you read my personal blog Hello Interloper, you'll know that college didn't work out the way it was supposed to...
A couple years later I found myself back at home, starting a new incarnation of Demented Doodles.
Yes, these new doodles were left on different computer...
MY PARENTS' LAPTOP.
Of course, this means more fun, because they're much easier to confuse and disturb.
Unfortunately this means that I have to save the files myself, making for less hilarious names, because my parents are incompetent and mostly computer-illiterate.

Next week's post will be a "new doodle," so keep your eye on the blog!